Mighty belt-tracked vehicle powers over sand, dirt and snow!
User-friendly Readyset with 2.4GHz R/C system also provides blade arm control!
Powered by two independent side-by-side motors, the transmission in the Blizzard FR Readyset delivers awesome power and free control so you can enjoy dominance over any terrain like only a true belted vehicle can deliver. With a suspension system equipped on all wheels, the Blizzard clears every challenge in its path including rocky obstacles, steep hill climbs and gravel or sand that would trap a machine with normal tires. Twin 370 motors and twin KA-17W ESCs deliver forward, reverse, left/right turning and pivot (turns on the spot) As this belted vehicle is fully pre-assembled there are no difficult assembly steps or other work to complete before enjoying its sophisticated mechanics. In addition, controlling the blade arm with the transmitter adds another fascinating aspect to the Blizzard. For great fun in the sand or snow, the Blizzard can match your outdoor lifestyle and go wherever you want to go.
|Pre-installed twin 370 motors and KA-17W ESCs provide free control of movement with independent left/right drive systems controlled by left and right sticks on the transmitter.|
Vertical operation of the blade arm is controlled by moving the 3rd channel control stick left or right. A KS4031-06W servo delivers powerful movement to the arm. Suspension travel allows wheels to move up and down so the tracks can roll smoothly over obstacles and uneven surfaces. Sprocket and chain drive system utilizes a moderate number of gear teeth and pitch to realize strong resistance and surefooted driving control. Includes the superior control of the Syncro KT-431S transmitter. 2.4GHz system automatically manages frequency bands. Includes Team Orion 7.2V-1800mA NiMH battery and AC charger. Features high efficiency super plug connector.
- Ready set has everything factory completed.
- Twin ESC and continuously variable transmission is completed with the twin motors.
- Freedom of forward and reverse, left and right movement, and the ultra-pivot turn by the independent left and right transmissions.
- The shovel arm is moveable, allowing various actions.
- Equipped with suspension on all wheels. .
- Band management-free 2.4GHz radio system pre-installed.
< Readyset Contents >
- Pre-assembled chassis with control linkages complete
- Complete printed body
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-431S R/C system
< Required for Operation >
Chassis Technical Data
- 4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
Length 365mm Width 320mm Height 220mm Weight 1,650g (approx.) Motor 370 type x 2 ESC KA17W(twin) Battery 7.2V 1800 Ni-MH R/C System 2.4GHz 3-ch 1-servo